Monday, February 2, 2009

Motivational talk

Last Saturday was my free day which I chose to spend it on motivational talk.
The RM3 paid sounds good till I decided to step out from my block.
Everything there can be accepted except for one spoiled part.
The motivator began his talk by bellowing the audiences hard.
Hard as if you think your earwax are dancing.
I really want to know what make other audiences laughing.
Most of the slides were just his stories and how often he appeared in media.
That time is when my heart was filling with tears.
An hour passed without gaining any new knowledge.
I told myself I will not let my free time trapped in his net.
Wait, I am not saying I regret for attending such.
At least I learned a new formula where some motivator’s talks are equal to dirty dust.

No comments: