Monday, February 2, 2009

Smart Attire

S-M-A-R-T-A-T-T-I-R-E campaign is being pushed in our campus.
No wonder I have irritation in my GUT.
A question raised what is the indicator for that?
Just to share my view, not mean to make you sad.
The way people define SMART can be different.
For me, forcing guys to put on necktie and shirt looks bit nonsense.
Nabi Muhammad (saw.) and sahabah were so smart beyond.
Al-ameen, his trustworthy characteristic was not given based on what he put on.
Pakistan style, malay style, arabic style can be professional attire too.
Let’s free our brains from western thought before the day we cry moo-moo.

3 comments:

As said...

totally agreed!

wabi, i rarely commented here because the visual verification does not appear ;)

alifzaimimra said...

you can wear anything as long as you look smart and tidy as mention by the sunnah. and don't forget, your matric card. ;)

alifzaimimra said...

owh ya.. new quiz on my blog. ;)