Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nikahun Mubarakun!!!



All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the world,

This month is a month that I am so happy because one of my best friends got married. It is also the month which I am unintentionally exposed to marriage issues and articles by my beloved sisters who really care about my turn but know not that there is no one in my queue yet.

To prepare us to be a good wife and umm in the future, by now we should start. It does not matter soon or late InshaAllah, in the end he will appear.

Yes, due to the severe exposure I can’t help myself to start writing and posting marriage relating articles. Some are my own ideas and opinions.

Please do correct me if I am wrong.

To all newly married couple and upcoming…

بارك الله لك وبارك عليك وجمع بينكما في خير

“Barakallahulaka wa baraka alaika

wa jama’a bainakuma fi khair”

No comments: